I’ll admit it – I am not a big fan of online shopping for clothes and accessories. I enjoy the experience of going to a store, being able to physically hold the piece, and trying it on. Online shopping gives me anxiety for a variety of reasons such as the item being chintzy in real life, it getting lost in the mail, paying for unknown shipping costs, the piece not fitting and having to return and reorder 16 times, etc. I’ve just NEVER been into it. Rocksbox is the exception.
Rocksbox is the first box that I’ve ever subscribed to and I am head-over-heels. It’s a fairly new company, just starting up a few years ago, but they have really mastered the subscription box business model. You get 3 pieces of high-quality jewelry sent to you each month from your own personal stylist for $19/per month (FREE if you sign up with my code – details below). You get to wear them for LITERALLY as long as you like and then simply send back to have your next box on the way.
Here’s a few more reasons WHY you should highly consider signing up today!
- It’s FREE. Yes, I said FREE. As a Rocksbox It Girl, you can use my code, rebeccarollolazoxoxo, to get your first month free of charge! When you sign up, you will have to input your credit card information because they will begin charging you after the first month is up. BUT for that first month there is no charge and no hiddens fees. Nada. Zilch.
- If you are dead-set on only trying out Rocksbox for 1 free month, no problem. You can cancel your subscription at any time, also at no additional charge! They have great customer service, so if you have any troubles you can reach out to them for prompt advice.
- Like I said above, you get 3 HIGH-QUALITY pieces in each box. Some of the brands include House of Harlow 1960, Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, Gorjana, the list goes on. Each box is curated by your own personal stylist based on the initial style survey you complete upon sign-up. I’ve received a Kendra Scott piece in 3 out of 4 boxes I’ve received so far, so if that isn’t intriguing in itself…
- For a lot of box subscriptions, you get one set of items for the month and that’s it. With Rocksbox, you can essentially get unlimited boxes each month for one fee of $19/per month, BUT REMEMBER – it’s free for the first month if you use my code above! Let’s say you get your box and you like the pieces, but only want to wear them for a few days. All you have to do is place them back in the box, send them back with the free shipping label provided, and wait for your next box to come within a short few days. You are NOT charged per box – you are charged per month aka you can have as many boxes as you receive and return in one month. There IS a catch – when you are returning your box, all 3 pieces have to be returned at the same time unless you choose to buy some or all of the pieces in your box! That’s where the next reason takes us…
- You can buy ANY and ALL of your Rocksbox pieces at a discounted price! All of the pricing details for each piece are listed on a detail sheet in your box and on your account details on the Rocksbox website. On the website is where you will purchase your jewelry if you choose to! And let’s say you return a piece, but later on you decide you were being too rash and should’ve bought it? No problem. Log in to your account, pull up your Rocksbox History, and buy away!
- Upon sign-up, you instantly receive $10 of Shine Credit. This means that you have $10 credited to your account to use to buy any pieces in your box! FREE MONEY TOO? I can’t make this stuff up.
- Lastly convenience, quality, and care are ensured. As I said earlier, I like the experience of shopping and actually seeing jewelry in person. But with Rocksbox, good quality is a guarantee. The shipping is very quick too. You’re never waiting weeks on end for your new box. And care. The customer service experts are extremely helpful which is hard to come by these days. If you’ve ever had to set up cable & internet on your own, you know what I am talking about.
I really can’t stress enough how much I love this company and the business they have created. Even within the past 3 months that I have been a subscriber, they have continually been evolving to raise the bar and exceed the customer’s’ standards. Like I’ve discussed before, it’s important to treat yo self. So do it, people! Sign up with my code rebeccarollolazoxoxo for your first month FREE!
For more FAQ, feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com OR check out the details on the Rocksbox website here!
Photography by Rebecca Rollolazo.