A good setting spray is a magical thing, babes. I’m currently writing this in my hotel room in NYC because I’m here for a family wedding…follow me on snapchat @rrollolazo for BTS aka me downing my life in Prosecco in a chic hotel. My point being setting sprays are top-of-mind right now. Quick little definition if you have no idea what a setting spray is: basically it’s a light mist you spritz on your face after you’ve done your makeup and it locks that shit in for hours. I mean sweat, tears, long-days in general, WEDDINGS…that stuff will keep your makeup IN place. Personally I don’t use a setting spray everyday, BUT when I have an event or I’m going out you can guarantee I’m setting my makeup.
I think one of the holy grail setting sprays a lot of people go to is Urban Decay All-Nighter. The travel size (1.0oz) is $14.00 which isn’t so terrible because it lasts a long while. But I wanted to find something on the cheaper end, you know? I’m 24…I’m not made of money over here. I did some research and found my new one & only – Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray.
Feels About Photofocus On Its Own
I had heard really great things about a bunch of Wet n Wild products, especially this setting spray, so I decided to give it a go. At $4.99 for 1.52oz, I mean I was losing money not trying it out, right? Maybe not, but you get it. I have fairly sensitive skin and this stuff didn’t give many any problems. And there’s no icky fragrance associated with it which is always a plus. Also, it’s very light on the skin. It doesn’t feel like heavy like you’ve put a spray on top of your makeup.
Photofocus vs. All Nighter
- Both are pretty light on the skin, but I think Photofocus feels lighter. Photofocus wins this one.
- Neither have funky fragrances, but I do prefer the scent of All Nighter. All Nighter FTW.
- Both are cruelty-free and vegan which I love. Long live animals! We’ve got a tie.
- The price tag: Photofocus is $4.99 for 1.52oz and All Nighter travel-size is $14.00 for 1.0oz. If this winner isn’t obvious…Photofocus dominates.
- I’ll say the wear power on this one is pretty even, but if I had to choose I think Photofocus holds longer.
- Accessibility: Photofocus is very easy to get your hands on. Target, Ulta, and almost every drugstore ever carries Wet n Wild products. Urban Decay can really only be purchased at a Sephora or an Ulta. Photofocus definitely wins here.
I think you guys are capable of doing some math, and by math I mean literally counting to 6. It’s clear that Wet n Wild’s Photofocus Setting Spray is my favorite EVER.
I highly encourage you to head over to their website and purchase here OR go to CVS, Target, Ulta, Walgreens, etc. and try it out! You guys have got to let me know what you think! If you test it out, leave a review in the comments below!
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.