For several years, I have been a huge fan of wearing hats. While I am no longer in my college fedora phase (thank gawd), I have recently started reaching for more of a baseball cap style hat. The words “baseball” and “cap” don’t exactly sound chic. I mean no offense, but I highly dislike baseball. Easily my least favorite sport. BUT a baseball cap can actually be v stylish.
Here’s a few reasons why hats are necessary in my personal style book:
- Easiest hair day ever.
- You don’t have to wash your hair. I mean this is REALLY clutch on the weekend after a night out. I usually wash my hair every other day to keep it from getting damaged, so a hat helps me tack on an extra day of no washing.
- Keeps your makeup intact.
- Mixing wind and a fresh coat of lip gloss/lipstick is. so. terrible. Enter the hat. Now your hair is out of your face and your lip gloss can STAY poppin. Sorry, I had to.
- It’s anti-aging.
- You guys know how I feel about sunscreen and taking care of your skin. A hat helps shield your face of direct sunlight which I love. Especially when you’re outside all day, you don’t have to worry as much about applying sunscreen every few hours.
- Quick hangover cure.
- Athleisure, so hot right now.
Those five reasons are enough for me. Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, here’s a bunch of ways to style the trend PLUS shop my favorites right now. I mean…if Rihanna is wearing baseball caps, then we know it’s good.
Feeling inspired? Click on the images to shop my favs below!
How do you guys style a baseball cap look? Love it or hate it? Let me know in the comments below!
THIS BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.